SecuPerts Forensic System
The analysis tool for your computer and network
Examples of typical applications
• Do you suspect that spyware has been planted on your machine?
• Could a third party have accessed your PC (e.g. in your hotel room)?
• What data does your Smart TV upload to the Internet?
• Do you have devices that are not secure on your own network?
Get wise to what data thieves are up to by using SecuPerts Forensic System!
✔ Expose spyware – find out where the infection path is on your computer to remove vulnerabilities.
✔ Generate an activity report – find out easily the last actions that were performed on your PC. Which files were deleted, which programs were installed or uninstalled? What searches were carried out and what modifications were made? Was an attempt made to access passwords or bank details?
✔ Recover formatted hard disks – files can still be recovered after normal formatting. Find out which data you think that you have already irretrievably removed or search for the previous owner’s data on second-hand hard disks.
✔ Monitor the activities of Smart TVs and other devices – new television sets offer users a host of benefits via the connected Internet services. But unfortunately, more data than necessary are far too often transferred to the Internet, such as reports on usage behavior forwarded to advertising marketing companies. Find out what your Smart TV transfers to the Internet and stop it by setting up a router.
✔ Find security bugs in your network – unfortunately, new security updates are only seldom provided for devices such as webcams or wireless access points, which means that the whole network is not secure. Forensic System’s network tools detect devices that are not secure and test their vulnerability.
Supplied on a bootable 16 GB USB 3.0 stick
- Detects spyware – locally as well as in the network
- Discovers what actions have been performed on your computer
- Recovers data from formatted hard disks
- Searches its own network for devices that are not secure and that upload user data unnecessarily, such as Smart TVs
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (both 32- and 64-bit)